Workshop «HR – Internal consultants on generations»
HR, training and development, talent development
Objectives of the workshop
Become internal consultants on generations
Learn the full list of generational values and what goes out of it
Improve work with individual and group values – personal, generational, professional, etc.
Most of this information has been never published!
The content of the seminar
- Basics of "Theory of Generations"
- Areas of use generational approach in business
- Representation of the values and characteristics of the generations with an explanation of how they were formed:
• Baby Boomers (1943-1963)
• X (1964-1984)
• Millennium (1985-2003)
- Solutions: Work as a team generations - practical advice:
- Typical values generational conflict.
- Working with individual and group values:
- How to develop group decisions based on values.
- Global changes in the world, associated with the change of generations
Generation Theory was created by American scientists Neil Howe and William Strauss in 1991. Adaptation of Generation Theory for Russia was made by the team under the leadership of Evgeniya Shamis – founder and coordinator of the project RuGenerations, CEO of Sherpa S Pro.
We will contact you shortly time for details workshop
Your question was sent.
We will try to answer it in the near future
Managing generations: What we loose without it
Marketing, sales and service for different generations
Sorry, your message has not been sent.
Try again later.