Workshop «Things managers don’t think about»
Managers, HR, internal coaches, talent pool
up to 15 people
Objectives of the workshop
To acquaint the participants with the experimentally-based knowledge on reality of human activity – motive-stimulus environment, the role of work in our lives.
Which conditions provide the best balance of performance and satisfaction?
What are the goals and objectives really motivating us to reach the goals?
Our educational and consulting products in «Mind Extenders» are based on the results of research and experiments, which are usually related to behavioral economics, economic psychology, neurobiology.
The content of the seminar
- Sources of high performance and satisfaction for intellectual and physical labor.
- Why "reducing demotivation" may be more important than "increasing motivation"?
- How precise goal-setting and high reward can impair results?
- What exactly happens without feedback?
- How labor productivity differs within "social" and "market" norms?
Not all obvious solution are correct, not all the correct solutions are obvious.
We will contact you shortly time for details workshop
Your question was sent.
We will try to answer it in the near future
Reasons we make Epic Fails while managing complex projects and systems
Choose mine: influencing choice-making in uncertainty
Sorry, your message has not been sent.
Try again later.