Workshop «Marketing, sales and service for different generations»
Marketing, sales and service for different generations
Up to 15 people
Objectives of the workshop
Practical applications for using Generation theory in marketing, sales and service
Learn customary formats of interaction and communication for different generations
Know “dos and don’ts” of interaction and communication potential conflict triggers
Ways generations define those who are “theirs” and “outsiders”
The content of the seminar
- Generational essence of “money” for various generations
- Ways to show that you are “theirs” to generations
- “Good service” for various generations
- Good atmosphere for interaction – things to keep in mind
- “Magic words” for generations – way to make information clear and catching
Generation Theory was created by American scientists Neil Howe and William Strauss in 1991. Adaptation of Generation Theory for Russia was made by the team under the leadership of Evgeniya Shamis – founder and coordinator of the project RuGenerations, CEO of Sherpa S Pro.
We will contact you shortly time for details workshop
Your question was sent.
We will try to answer it in the near future
Managing generations: What we loose without it
HR – Internal consultants on generations
Sorry, your message has not been sent.
Try again later.