Workshop «Choose mine: influencing choice-making in uncertainty»
Marketing and sales, innovation development, business development, product and service development, recruiting
Objectives of the workshop
Acquaint the participants with human behavior during choice-making. This knowledge and solutions allow you to do the following:
- Increase probability of selecting the option you are interested in
- Show benefits of new solutions or solutions, different from customary one
- Clearly explain complex products and services.
- Improve sales processes and results.
- Fasten decision-making.
Forewarned is forearmed.
The content of the seminar
- Foundations of behavioral economics.
- What influences decision-making? (results of fundamental research)
- Effective strategies to influence decision-making in uncertainty.
- Tools, solutions and remote services using the effects of behavioral economics.
Not all obvious solution are correct, not all the correct solutions are obvious.
We will contact you shortly time for details workshop
Your question was sent.
We will try to answer it in the near future
Things managers don’t think about
Sorry, your message has not been sent.
Try again later.