Workshop «Managing Millennials (Y)»
up to 15 people
Objectives of the workshop
Learn the values and characteristics of Millennium generation (Y), get explanations how they were formed
Get working solutions for managers – things to do daily
Get recommendations for the companies – things to change systematically
7 Steps to improve company attractiveness for Millennials
The content of the seminar
- Foundations of Generation theory
• Generational values and how they are formed
• Generations in Russia and the World
• How managers win using generational approach.
- Values and characteristics of Millennium generation (Y), explanations of how they were formed
- Managing Millennials
• "Success" and "Non- success" for Millennials;
• Concept of a "team";
• Being “a good leader" – how do Milenials realize that others are reallyinterested in them;
• Things important for development: "good mentor" and “good learning environment”;
• Reasons they get the job and leave it.
- Seven steps to improve company attractiveness for Millenials
Generation Theory was created by American scientists Neil Howe and William Strauss in 1991. Adaptation of Generation Theory for Russia was made by the team under the leadership of Evgeniya Shamis – founder and coordinator of the project RuGenerations, CEO of Sherpa S Pro.
We will contact you shortly time for details workshop
Your question was sent.
We will try to answer it in the near future
Managing generations: What we loose without it
Marketing, sales and service for different generations
Sorry, your message has not been sent.
Try again later.