Workshop «Developing sustainable and globally competitive clusters in the regions»
Managers and specialists involved into the processes of territory development, Heads of companies
Up to 40 people
Objectives of the workshop
Enrich the vision on global trends, current competitive management models for companies and projects, from regional and world perspectives
- Understand principles of cluster performance and management, development of innovations in it
- Form better collaboration among already active and potential cluster participants
- Find new opportunities for you yourself, your region, companies and projects using cluster approach
Define clusters and understand why they are considered to be one of the key instruments for competition and development in the 21st century, why companies, industries and territories need them
The content of the seminar
- What is cluster and how it works for development of regional economy?
- Resources, ecosystem and KPI of cluster
- Cross-cluster interaction and professional communities
- Innovation and сlusters
- Development and management of clusters
- Clusters in Russia: success stories, challenges, opportunities
- Development of recommendations for clusters, region, companies, universities and organizations
Inspiring successful energy!
We will contact you shortly time for details workshop
Your question was sent.
We will try to answer it in the near future
Sorry, your message has not been sent.
Try again later.